Three options for your donation
- Transfer your donation to our Bank account:
Peace Studies Fund e.V.
GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG
IBAN: DE89 4306 0967 4117 1033 00
If you want a donation receipt please write your contact details (address and email) in the reference so that we can send it to you.
- Fill the Donation form with a Direct Debit Mandate, sign it and send it scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Peace Studies Fund e.V., Hauptstr. 7a, 79252 Stegen, Germany.
- Donate via our partner Betterplace.org using this online formular. You have the possibility to choose between Direct Debit, PayPal, Credit Card and Wire transfer and the full amount will support the Peace Studies Fund e.V.
By supporting the Peace Studies Fund, you directly strengthen personalities that carry their potentials towards their local context. Education is a seed that grows endlessly. It fosters participation, ownership and joint global learning as it is nourished by the student’s own resources. Many of our students go on to work for organizations like the International Committe of the Red Cross (ICRC), Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), the United Nations (UN), or to work in universities, or even as self-employed peace and conflict worker, using the skills and competencies gained in this program to enrich and embolden their potential.
As a Peace Studies Fund supporter, you open a space for unfolding at the roots of conflict and peace, which – as the UNESCO Manifesto states – lies in the mind of (wo)man. The funding will lead to the academic participation of students whose voices otherwise could not contribute and therefore foster a diverse academic landscape in the field of peace and conflict studies. We believe that through ensuring a diverse landscape this program can foster seeds of peace throughout all corners of the world.
We are extremely grateful for every financial support – no matter how big or small.
In the case of donations of up to 200 EUR the basic donation receipt in conjunction with your bank statement will serve as a tax declaration. In case of donations of more than 200 EUR we can provide you with a full donation receipt with which your contribution is tax deductible.
We ask for your understanding that we will make out donation receipts for donations from 50 EUR and higher.
To get an idea about the costs that need to be covered, see the current admission fees:
* Tuition fee: Euro 1.900;
* Housing during the presence phase: Euro 1.550;
* Full board during the presence phase (except holidays): Euro 1.550;
The total cost of participation for each of the three teaching terms thus is Euro 5.000.